What I Do
I (mostly) specialize in web design, development and penetration testing! Here’s a taste of what I do:
- Web Development! This is the core of what I do, and because of that I make an effort to keep up with the latest in an ever-changing field. From the frontend to backend and everything in between, I can make magic happen.
- UI/UX Design! I build products with humans in mind - with simple, straightforward, and joyful user interfaces. The general rule of thumb is that if you need to explain how to use your product, then it’s too complex.
- Cyber-Security & Penetration testing I enjoy finding bugs and obviously reporting them in bug bounty programs in my free time. Read more here
What I am Learning
I consider myself to be a lifetime learner. Here are skills I am working on improving in the near future:
- Guitar! I am learning how to play guitar because playing the guitar is the most popular of the instruments people want to learn and be in peace, to relax. The guitar is used for so many songs and is a blast to play at friend and family gatherings.
- Psychology! I want to understand why people do things the way they do, not just in the physical world but also digital world. That’s why I am studying human computer-interaction in my free time, to better understand the diverse mindset of users.
Things I Love
This can be summed up in 3 words:
- Music! 🎶 Listening to music is the one thing I always do while coding or in my free time. Trust me.
- Burgers! Actually I’m foodie. People eat to live & I live to eat. So, I prefer to try all dishes once. What about Coffee?!
- Delhi Metro! I like travelling in metro roaming whole New Delhi, what more can I say?
- This website contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: Proposition 65 (1984)
- I use Google Analytics to track how users interact with my site by collecting non-personal information (such as closest city, browser location, operating system, screen size, window size, pages visited, dwell time). This data is used to improve my site. You can opt-out by enabling your browser’s “Do Not Track” or “Tracking Protection” settings, or by installing DuckDuckGo’s Privacy Essentials.
- If you haven’t yet, hover over the “Back to Top” link in the footer. You’re welcome.